Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still trying to get over the fact that my friend Capers is in heaven now. His wife had a major heart attack last Monday night and as of yesterday she had not been released from the hospital...please pray for her and the rest of the family.

On a brighter side, Caroline spent the night away at her best friend Jessica's house for the first time last Friday night. Everyone told be to be prepared to receive a phone call from her begging to come home and I did! It was so hard not to jump in the car and go get her...in Lyons...but I knew she was just tired and would fall asleep within seconds of the phone call. Sure enough, not even 5 minutes later Jessica's mom text me to let me know she had fallen asleep and was ok. Since all was well with her, Cliff and I got up Saturday morning and enjoyed a few hours fishing together...I don't think we had been fishing by ourselves since Caroline has been born. And of course, I caught the biggest one! Later that night we attended Molly's dance recital...she did so good...we are so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment